Today started off happy....

... now it's nearly 8:30 pm and I feel agitated.

Maybe it was the lowered expectations from work, or that I skipped lunch, or the negative self talk,
or the fact that I feel guilty about buying fabric rather than food for dinner tonight (we had spaghetti - aren't starving just need more fruits and veggies)
Or the fact that the house is messy and things are not in the right places,
and the TV, DVD player, and remotes aren't working and Adelie, my daughter is in tears frustrated and I realize she's watching too much TV,,
or that Humbolt's new cat (Shiba) is hiding in the closet and I'm second guessing that getting her was a good decision ...or
Ok I get the drift.
Think I'll call it a night and head to bed.

Humbolt came to the rescue - and the TV/DVD is working again.  One problem solved for the day.  Thanks GAL!

Comments

Popular Posts