Spring / Summer Dinners week 4

OK so it took me 3 days to plan and shop for main dishes and I've misplaced it twice. Sad. Since I do not like "to re-invent the wheel", I'm going to post these main course options in case I lose my list again.

1- Chicken Vermicelli (TTFFM p 184), layered green salad
2- Chicken Tortilla Soup (TTDC p 84), baked tortillas
3- Chicken Pot Pie (TTFFC p 182)
4- Tortellini with Roasted Tomato Sauce (WWNCC p 7), whole wheat french bread
5- Chinese Chicken Salad (WWNCC p 99)
6- Minestrone (WWNCC p 129), whole wheat french bread
7- Pork Roast with red potatoes, garlic sauteed spinach, and jello
8- Ribollita (WWNCC p 130), biscuits
9- Cauliflower-Feta Pasta Bake, olives,
10- Quinoa with sauteed mushrooms and parsley
11- Pork and Apple Stew, layered green salad

TTFFM is Holly Clegg's Trim and Terrific Freezer Friendly Meals. TTDC is Holly Clegg's Diabetic Cookbook, WWNCC is Weight Watcher's New Complete Cookbook, and the rest are from some other source like my own imagination or revised recipe.

Comments

Christine said…
I'd like to get in touch with you. Please send me an email at christine at pennymavins dot com, thanks!
Jo said…
you are too funny Lisa! Looks Yummy!

Popular Posts