Rough Draft 2009

2008 ends tonight. I don't think I'm alone in saying this has been a rough year.

As usual I have not yet formalized my full resolution list. Here's my rough draft: (inspired by Louise Hay "I can Do It", Mark Bittman's Reader's Digest Article "Vegan Until 6:00"and all my friends who have established healthy habits in a year's time.)



Health habits

  1. Seriously cook healthy food. Carrots, blueberries, and green vegetables everyday.
  2. No more haphazard, "what can I fix quick and now" dinners.
  3. Some form of exercise everyday (Wii fit, walking, walk a flight or stairs or PT exercizes - whatever I fit in today)
Home habits

  1. Deep breathing when I'm mad or frustrated.
  2. Clean something everyday
  3. Look for the good in everyone and then that is what I will see most.

Work habits

  1. Take lunch breaks
  2. Deal with the tough stuff first.
  3. Call people by name and look at them as I talk.

Growing a little lengthy. MAybe I'll just simplify and adopt Jody's slogan:

"50 by 50 "

(drop 50 lbs by 50th birthday)

Comments

Anonymous said…
My list is longer! I should work to shorten mine as well.
Hope you don't mind a fellow blogger "following".
Sincerely,
Heather
Fussy Faddist said…
Welcome Heather! I'm flattered that someone who doesn't know me is "following".
Happiest of New Year's!
Lisa

Popular Posts