Discovery

Yesterday, the doctor gave me release to return to work on December 1st. I have been so blessed to have this time at home. I've had 3 weeks with my husband, Van, 7 weeks with my children, and time to get to know what is really important for our family. It's been a season of discovery! I finally put an end to attachment therapy, (unless something necessitates it's return.) Not all the projects I hoped to complete are done, but it's hard to justify time at home while doing things like quilting. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I feel so much healthier. A few days more and off I go! Now the real test begins...

Comments

Jo said…
Love the picture. I am so glad you took the time off, you needed it and so did your family.
Sam said…
Good luck, Lisa! Glad you had the time and feel well & ready to go.

Popular Posts