Then and now

It's fun sometimes to look back at what was important when I first began blogging.  How much has changed, how much remains the same.  My goals in 2008:

Health habits

  1. Seriously cook healthy food. Carrots, blueberries, and green vegetables everyday. STILL WORKING ON THIS
  2. No more haphazard, "what can I fix quick and now" dinners. NO CHANGE HERE
  3. Some form of exercise everyday (Wii fit, walking, walk a flight or stairs or PT exercises - whatever I fit in today). YUP
Home habits 

  1. Deep breathing when I'm mad or frustrated. NATURALLY HAPPENS NOW
  2. Clean something everyday. WHAT A GOOD IDEA :-)
  3. Look for the good in everyone and then that is what I will see most. FAIRLY CONSISTENT IN THIS

Work habits
  1. Take lunch breaks SOMETIMES
  2. Deal with the tough stuff first. OFTEN
  3. Call people by name and look at them as I talk. WHY DID I INCLUDE THIS ONE?
Growing a little lengthy. Maybe I'll just simplify and adopt Jody's slogan:
"50 by 50 "
(drop 50 lbs by 50th birthday) DREAMER !!


My goals in 2015

Health habits
  1. Seriously cook healthy food. 
  2. Eat salad everyday. 
  3. Some form of exercise everyday (walking, cycling, Eight Minutes in the Morning - whatever fit it in). 
Home habits 
  1. Do a chore everyday.
  2. Fold and put away laundry the same day it's washed.
  3. Less screen time; more face to face time.
Work habits
  1. Attend to details.
  2. Take lunch breaks. 
  3. Courageously and confidently pursue work tasks.



Comments

Popular Posts