Miracles today

A woman called me at work today , very distressed because her payment had not come yet. A series of errors had occurred. ..a lot having to do with the timing of information exchanged. As the day wore on she was distraught, fearful, and then furious. She had no money for gas, cupboards were bare and her child needed food, bills were due... I was doing everything within my ability to resolve the problem, but there was no quick fix. After her last call the thought came...all I can do is pray for her to get the help she needs...from her ex spouse, a friend, a neighbor, someone. So I said a silent prayer. Within minutes came another tearful call. The check was located. Sobbing she apologized for her gruff words and said she was now on her way to the the bank to cash the check.
We have been promised that if we sincerely look and ask to have our eyes open, we will see the hand of God in our lives.
Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing me to see your hand today.

Comments

Popular Posts