Generational - He said;She said

A son states that we have a stolen and lost generation.
He believes it is through media and government control" I will not succumb to the plan of the government to work, obey, and not ask questions."
His mother states that we have a lost and stolen generation.
She believe is is through idleness and idolatry " I will not succumb to people who expect everything to be given to them and when it is not, just take it."

He states "Have you heard of the golden age of peace?
She states "Have you heard of the Millennium?"

He states "There are only 14 people in the world that control everything."
She states "We are in control of ourselves and our own actions."

He states "Did you know that the native tribes are gathering at an accelerating rate?"
She states "Did you know the lost tribes of Israel are gathering and the work is hastening?"

He states "I read the prayers of  --- everynight before I go to bed.  It brings me peace.  I like them because they begin and end with thanks."
She states" I say my prayers every night. It brings me peace and I am thankful."

He states "They".
She states "I" or "We".

In the end, he showers and leaves to hang out with friends.
In the end, she changes clothing and sets about organizing the home.


Comments

Popular Posts