My conversation with Christ through scripture

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into
 the world. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the 
Father, but by me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth
 on me should not abide in darkness. Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end
 was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness 
unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. Arise and come
 forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may
 feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that 
I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain
 for the sins of the world. Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is 
the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the 
will of my Father, because my Father sent me. Come unto me, all ye that 
labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Draw near unto me and 
I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and
 ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Behold, I stand at the
 door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in 
to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  I am the bread of life: he that 
cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”
If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou 
shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. Yea, Lord: I believe 
that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. 
I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Comments

Popular Posts