Fussy Faddist

I enjoyed our Logan Utah 50-80 birthday retreat with my sisters and mother (minus one sister).  Having attended TOSCA, KISS ME KATE, and MY FAIR LADY at the Utah Opera and Musical Festival, I walked around the Logan Temple, discovered Jamba Juice, perused a quilt shop, and rode to Bear Lake.  Betwixt it all I sewed a new fashion purse and became fascinated with my sisters knitting yarn.

Thus I have given some thought to my plethora of interests and come up with the Fussy Faddist, the "woman who attends to the current hobby trends with discriminate tastes."

I found the perfect photo off the internet but unfortunately for me it's in copyright so I can't share it, but if you ate interested copy and paste this web address:
 http://images.nymag.com/daily/fashion/20090618_stormy_250x375.jpg



Comments

CardsbyJo said…
I think this fits!
:)

Popular Posts