This morning I remembered

This morning I remembered that even though he left, he still came home.  I remembered the serenity room he created on the deck, the times he played piano with is youngest sister, the way that the Emperor smiles from his toes on up when "communicating" with him with tickles and laughter.  I remember laughing with him so hard that my laugh turned hysterical, my face froze into a smile that he called "scary but hilarious".  I remember his band concerts wearing white shirts and dark pants playing the clarinet. I remember watching him master kite flying on the beach at Ocean Shores. I remember his goofy Halloween costumes from spiders to drag.I remembered that it's not all bad.  A lot of times it's good and fun, even when it seems bad a lot lately.  I remembered to tell him so, even if he wasn't awake and I told him by writing it in a letter.

Comments

CardsbyJo said…
tears and smiles.
~Jo

Popular Posts