A week at home

Adelie had six teeth taken with oral surgery on Monday.  What a trouper!  I was not so terrific when my teeth were pulled at an older age.  Ive spent the week home with while she copes with pain, inability to eat solid food, and general discomfort.
So what did I do in all my spare time except read an historical fiction novel on Gettysburg?
I sewed.  I finished all of Humbolt's clothing for her pioneer trek in June, plus another bonnet for another girl who is going, I made an apron for myself that I am going to remake for Adelie. I made a couple of birthday signs for work birthdays on my Cricut.  I also made the menu for Easter and plans for our table decoration/easter treats. I  helped kids with homework. cleaned floors, bedrooms, and washed a lot of laundry!





There is so much more I coulda, shoulda, woulda....but I took a break from some of that.

Comments

Popular Posts