At ease?

Life was fairly nice the week following Christmas.  Then everyone including my husband returned to school and I became involved resolving a situation from work that delayed my return home....and before you know it, the kids relaxed right back into the old familiar patterns.
Their behaviors have kept me so busy I haven't had time to make dinner let alone balance a check book, do laundry, or exercise.  I go to bed exhausted and don't want to get up again in the morning.  Getting up at 5:15 am is the only quiet I have but the next 20 minutes are spent trying to rouse my oldest for seminary.
Parenting and taking care of me is difficult right now.  I long to be at ease.
WW says "WEIGHT LOSS It is simpler than the hype makes it seem, when you have the right tools. Eat right.  Be active. Repeat."
Is there a tool kit for parents and especially for parents with challenging behaviors???

Set consequences, follow through, and repeat with love!

Comments

Popular Posts