Election Confession

I hope we can still be friends after all this (post included).  I am relieved the election 2010 campaigning is over, but not very happy with the results here in WA State.  I'm even less happy catching a bit of the radio on the way home today.  Sometimes news media/entertainment shows can really rile me up!  One talk show host today was talking about investment in commodities and advising his listeners to race to the store and purchase all the flour, sugar, rice, eggs, and dairy they can.  If that isn't creating a riot climate, what is?!
I am conservative, though not a Tea Partier, and when it comes to looking after the poor, desolate, and disadvantaged, I am somewhat liberal (ooo scarey!)
So, repeal the pop and candy tax? Reject a state income tax? Privitize L&I? NO, no, no

Comments

Popular Posts