What's worse?

An ADHD kid who din't take his medication or one that is sick with bronchitis?
Fortunately today it is one and the same because if more than one of them was demonstrating such poor impulse control and obnoxious behavior I may have to find a bed at the nearest funny farm.

This afternoon I put together a craft for the next Craft Day (no picture at this time - gave it to the instructor this evening).  I'm having a hard time enjoying things.  Every time I try to do something crafty, I end up referring the kids throughout and it really zaps the fun right out of it and sends my frustration sky-rocketing.  I guess it's kids for now, and crafts later.  Sure wish there was a happy blend on this but when I involve even one child, it becomes all about them and not about having fun.   Ok, so I'm Boo-Hoo-ing.  I'll stop now.

Comments

Popular Posts