50 by 50

In keeping with the tradition of doing 50 of something by the 50th birthday, I have decided to do a 50 mile bike ride along the trail of the Coeur D' Alenes.  At first I considered 50 #'s by 50 but that's not going to happen but a fitness goal seems achieveable.  I've done 21 mile bike rides, 7 mile bike rides, and 15  mile bike rides.  I've invested in a new Men's Comfort bike - the Ladies was too short in the distance from seat tube to the head tube ( impressed by my terminology?).  I've played with various bike saddles and finally think I have one I like.  I'm considering Wallace to Harrison (55 + miles) or Kellogg to Plummer (53+ miles).  The later sounds great but the last 6 miles I've done before and it was all uphill.  Do I really want uphill at the end of the ride- hmmm.  Don't think so.

Comments

Popular Posts