For when I am old...

Discovered this ad in the Sunday paper and realized I do have a calling for when I am old, blind! 
I will be one of the 11 grandmothers petting and socializing puppies! 
Can this be specified in my advance directive?


 
                                  SWEET SHIMA TEACUP          PUPPIES REGISTERED
Ready for hugging, squeezing and kissing.
5 - 8 lbs Grown
Shimas are socialized, fun and playful!
A large array of beautiful colors in both hair and eyes.
Shots, wormed. Potty training is well under way!
Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Shedding, Non-Yappy
Excellent with children, Extremely affectionate, Loyal companions !

11 Grandmothers are always, Pampering Your Puppy.

Let us know what your family needs.
We will do our best to place the perfect puppy in your home!

Licensed and Registered Kennel
Shimas are $495 to $595

Comments

Popular Posts