April Menu ...throwing in the towel

I'm starting to recognize the wisdom in Mom's old tradition of Tuesday Tacos, Wednesday Spaghetti, Friday Fish Friday, Sunday Roast, etc. When life is this busy there is no time to create a new menu full of low fat, low carb, high flavor, high fiber, new interesting meals 7 days a week, let alone shop for it and cook it!
Time to simplify again...sorry Julia and Julia but I think that is easier when you are just a couple and not a family of pre-teens and teens.

So, "ta - ta" for now to Julia and Julia's world, and "hello" to Food Nanny advocate for simplification and routine.

Now if I can just find 7 recipes that I'd like to prepare on a consistent basis that meet WW standards, reduce sugars, and the kids don't complain.   Do I have a knack for pursuing the impossible or what?!!!

Comments

Popular Posts