Homeschooling...a page, a chapter, or a novel?

We started the homeschooling with support from a nearby learning academy.  Humbolt will be attending a classroom twice weekly for 3 hours, with math tutoring for 1 hour on Tuesday, and a swim class on Monday. Her fundamental personality of being demanding has not decreased, however, she is more cooperative with direction from me :-)  Humbolt wants this to work.  She does seem less emotional and happier overall.  Patience seems to be her "test" forever more. 

I, however, have little if any free time or think time. Out of necessity I keep setting boundaries in this arena with all the kids.  Adelie is struggling wiht the decrease in personal attention, and exhibiting some competitive and attention seeking behavior - probably something she's been doing all along, but I've had more energy in the past to put toward it.

Gentoo's  move has been going well.  Her home teacher organized great help, and most of the essentials are in the new apartment.  I have half a mind to move there myself and let Nana run my household (kidding!) The house is getting prepared for showing...still lots more to do.  Please pray that it sells quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts