Noah's Ark

So it occured to me that after calling my room "the black hole" because things disappear in there and never return, I'm dubbing my son's room as "Noah's ARK".  Things collect in there two by two.


I'm learing that not all animals want to be "saved". Coco our cat is pretty tolerant and accepting of other cats, and Eddie our dog is also. Yet, for four days Boo has hidden beneath our bed and hissed or growled as people or pets near her.  As old as she is there is no indication that anything will change, so Boo went to be rehomed through Spokane Humane Society. The weird part was that she seemed more relaxed there than she did in our home. Hmmm. Don't think I'll read too much into that.
At any rate, I'm happy with the two pets we have, plus fish. I have a goal to NOT frequent Petfinder or Craigs list until...at least a month :-)

Comments

Popular Posts