Things in a fifteen year old boy's bedroom.

I was going to write about our cabin experience last weekend, but realized the pictures I wanted were on my son's camera, not mine. So I ventured into this son's bedroom and took a peek at his stuff while he's experiencing his first day of high school. Crack me up. This kid has gone from clutter bug to clean freak in one summer!
So here you go - a sample of what is in my son's room - 7 rolls of masking tape (varying quantities), a cabinet of cleaning supplies in his desk, a drawer of tools (you bet mom and dad now know where to look first!), bed linens folded neatly in the drawer beneath his bed, a basket of clean kitchen towels that haven't found their way back to the kitchen, and a box of Legos. Do you think he's moving out or just creating his own dorm???

Comments

Popular Posts