Oo wee it's early

Early morning seminary began at 6:15 this morning. That meant 5:30 for alarms and to begin the day. Fortunately I have today and tomorrow on an alternate work schedule - allowing me time to adjust too.
Met by a grumpy, tired, protesting Rockhopper this morning...yet, he still managed to get there on time. I went for a walk while he was taught the Plan of Salvation, and then took him to HS. Then came home and prepared the other 3 for school. Once they were off, I balanced my checkbook, did a load of laundry, did a 30 min Yoga workout, shopped for essentials like soap and margarine, visited the library, and onward. So much more gets accomplished when there are no interruptions!
Can you believe the 22nd is the beginning of Autumn. I still have some brown-eyed Susan's waiting to be planted.

Comments

Popular Posts