Sometimes the more things change...


....the more I wonder if they really have.
This past week just threw me. I was happily moving along, dealing with typical everyday life with 4 kids, homework, attitudes, and so forth, when suddenly my mother tells me she wants to sell her house and move in.

I just keep thinking - how am I supposed to turn this already crowded home into room for one more? Consequently, I've wasted a few hours driving, and surfing the web trying to figure out how to create space with a "mother in law set up".

My mother in law is probably going to have a fit...but that is a whole other story and she doesn't live with us.

So, I swing back to, well I just really need to de-junk and it will be fine.
Then I swing back the other way. I'm very frustrated that this predictable and preventable situation has surfaced again.

You can imagine the convesation with myself. The last time she lived with us, there were benefits, but I also found myself avoiding our home which led down other destructive paths.
I'm finally losing the weight and have made better choices in other areas. Now??
Oh bother!

Comments

Popular Posts