Blog Jog


Tonight I peaked at so many interesting blogs that if I took the time to read them all my eyes would be seriously sore for days! Some of them just cracked me up. CSI:Midwest on Strong in the Broken Places (http://strongplaces.blogspot.com/ ) for example. She nailed it on the head when it comes to dealing with RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder). Then there was OOPS on Life in the Grateful House and I couldn't decide which I liked better, the child who said "I don't know how to play with other kids yet because I still like to be the boss." or the parent that said "Still trying to learn how my daughter's brain works and keep my sanity in the meantime.".... and her favorite music is "anything that will drown out a tantrum" :-)
Then there was The One Minute Writer, then Cooking with Angel who confessed she weeded 3000 cookbooks down to 500 because "All those cookbooks were just making me feel guilty for not paying attention to them.... " another called Overheard In The Ward was found by following a cooking one. I found one called the Lettered Cottage and some that I can't even remember how to find again including one with a terrific photo with the caption "I choose..."
Going from one blogsite to the next reminded me of the idea of "six degrees of separation". I didn't quite make it back to someone I know - but what a fun diversion for a late night!

Comments

Jo said…
It is so easy to get side tracked by everyone's blogs. People are so interesting and it is fun to see what they do. I am enjoying yours Lisa. You have such a way of expressing yourself that I appreciate.

Love ya, Jo

Popular Posts