If wishes really did come true



The holiday season is fast approaching,
shouldn't it still be October?
I have so much to be thankful for....
There are more opportunities to serve this year than ever before...
I regret that I can't do it all.
So often that is how I feel at the holidays
-want to do so much more than I am able.


If wishes really did come true:


  • I would clean the house and do the laundry for Tiffany who broke her foot,
  • I'd have an exra full dinner for Shari who burned her hand (2nd degree),
  • fill Mom's heart with warmth and comfort,
  • enjoy a day of crafting with Jody,
  • give Teri a day without any pain and Bob one with loads of energy and cheer,
  • give Sam a calm peaceful holiday with time to do whatever she wanted,
  • give Austin a heart full of compassion and love,
  • Kaylee contentment,
  • Nathan hope and peace,
  • Maddie confidence, and
  • Van a nursing degree.

Happy Thanksgiving all and thank you for all you have given me.

Now go enjoy that turkey!

Comments

Sam said…
I'll take it! Thanks Lisa, great list!

Popular Posts